The First Annual Crystal Masquerade Ball
Saturday, March 18
at the Crystal Community Center
"Adults enjoy a night with friends and neighbors."
– FORMAL ATTIRE
– LIVE MUSIC BY THE R FACTOR
(formerly The Rupert's Band)
– CAPTURE THE MOMENT PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS
by KowalaDigitalPictures.com ($10)
– CASH BAR
– CATERED BY MILTON'S
Ticket sales for the FULL EVENT are SOLD OUT.
Dance and Music only ticket sales end March 17 at 4:30 p.m.
Click "BUY TICKETS" or purchase them at the
Crystal Community Center front desk
during regular business hours, cash or check.
Dance and Music only tickets also available at the door.
There are two ticket options:
• Dance and Music ($10): Includes a volunteer recognition
event, live music by The R Factor and dancing (7–11 p.m.).
• Full Event (SOLD OUT): Includes additional cocktail hour and
buffet dinner catered by
Milton's along with the volunteer recognition event,
live music and dancing (5–11 p.m.).
5–6 p.m. Social/Cocktail Hour
6–7 p.m. Dinner Buffet Catered by Milton's
7–11 p.m. Live Music and Dance
* Bring non-perishable food and cash donations for the NEAR food shelf.